Nobody knows when sickness will happen in one’s life. And it is good that my father is a member of Phil Health for a long time, and thanks God, in times like this, We can benefit from Phil Health. My father will benefit from Phil Health for a certain number of dialysis in a year. I have been informed by my parents that Phil Health have reduced the payment of my father’s dialysis, which really help us. I have been paying Phil Health for almost 10 years since I became an OFW, and I have never used Phil Health since my wife and children is with me and we have our own health card in the country where I am working. My parents is still not under my beneficiaries since they are less than 60 years old.
You may check through the link the Phil Health procedure :
Availment is subject to conditions as follows :
The following must first be met to avail of your PhilHealth benefits:
- Payment of at least three monthly premiums within the immediate six months prior to confinement.
For pregnancy-related cases and availment of the new born care package, dialysis (except those undergoing emergency dialysis service during confinement), chemotherapy, radiotherapy and selected surgical procedures, payment of nine (9) monthly premium contributions within the last 12 months shall be required except for those enrolled under the KASAPI program.
- Confinement in an accredited hospital for at least 24 hours (except when availing of outpatient care and special packages) due to an illness or disease requiring hospitalization. Attending physicians must also be PhilHealth-accredited.
- Availment is within the 45 days allowance for room and board.
Good that we are qualified on time that my father has been diagnosed with kidney problem. We just have to procure the medicine that will be used right after the kidney dialysis procedure. My father is scheduled to have two dialysis per week.
Incoming search terms:
- how many times can i use my philhealth
- cheap dialysis in manila
- philhealth coverage in kidney diseases
- philhealth dialysis benefits
- kidney dialysis costs in philippines
- kidney stones philhealth benefit
- kidney-shockwave accredited by philhealth
- latest philhealth coverage dialysis
- phil health
- benefits of phil health insurance