Nobody knows when sickness will happen in one’s life. And it is good that my father is a member of Phil Health for a long time, and thanks God, in times like this, We can benefit from Phil Health. My father will benefit from Phil Health for a certain number of dialysis in a year. I have been informed by my parents that Phil Health have reduced the payment of my father’s dialysis, which really help us. I have been paying Phil Health for almost 10 years since I became an OFW, and I have never used Phil Health since my wife and children is with me and we have our own health card in the country where I am working. My parents is still not under my beneficiaries since they are less than 60 years old.
You may check through the link the Phil Health procedure :
Availment is subject to conditions as follows :
The following must first be met to avail of your PhilHealth benefits:
- Payment of at least three monthly premiums within the immediate six months prior to confinement.
For pregnancy-related cases and availment of the new born care package, dialysis (except those undergoing emergency dialysis service during confinement), chemotherapy, radiotherapy and selected surgical procedures, payment of nine (9) monthly premium contributions within the last 12 months shall be required except for those enrolled under the KASAPI program.
- Confinement in an accredited hospital for at least 24 hours (except when availing of outpatient care and special packages) due to an illness or disease requiring hospitalization. Attending physicians must also be PhilHealth-accredited.
- Availment is within the 45 days allowance for room and board.
Good that we are qualified on time that my father has been diagnosed with kidney problem. We just have to procure the medicine that will be used right after the kidney dialysis procedure. My father is scheduled to have two dialysis per week.
Incoming search terms:
- how many times can i use my philhealth
- cheap dialysis in manila
- philhealth coverage in kidney diseases
- philhealth dialysis benefits
- cheap dialysis in the philippines
- philhealth benefits
- kidney dialysis costs in philippines
- kidney stones philhealth benefit
- kidney-shockwave accredited by philhealth
- phil health
For all Filipinos Looking for information about the List of Philippine Dialysis Center, I hope this list will help you. We will continue on Updating this list to cover other location in Philippines. So if you know any other Dialysis Center in Philippines, Make a comment and we will update the list.
Capitol Medical Center
Sct. Magbanua St. cor. Panay Ave., Quezon City
Incoming search terms:
- dialysis center in the philippines
- dialysis centers in the philippines
- dialysis center in manila
- list of dialysis centers in the philippines
- list of dialysis center in the philippines
- dialysis center philippines
- dialysis center in philippines
- dialysis centers philippines
- dialysis centers in philippines
- philippine kidney center
I have started yesterday my campaign on internet awareness about kidney as well as my father’s kidney dialysis situation. My first campaign started in my main tech blog asking my readers to be our link builders. When I say link builders, It means that I let my readers share this site into any of there friends or link this site from their blogs. We aim to make a passive income that will support my father’s kidney dialysis in Philippines. Cost of Kidney Dialysis in Philippines ranges from $1,000 to $1,200 dollars on a monthly basis as long as the patient lives and I know by God’s grace, He will give us wisdom on how to raise the said monthly funds. This site will also serve as information resources to all people who would like to keep their kidney healthy. There are some post that might only be related to Philippines and some will be for International Readers. If time comes that earnings of the site exceeds our necessity we will take a move to help others.
Here is our Objectives :
- To be able to sustain my father’s financial needs for his monthly dialysis.
- To emotionally and spiritually help those kidney patient
- To be able to inform the public about the function of kidney and how we can make it 100% functional
- To help others with the same kidney disease.
So if you came here by chance let me share the help that we need from different people.
- Contribute any health or kidney related article.
- You may also include the http://www.kidneytherapy.com/ in your side bar link using keywords that relates to kidney such as “ Kidney Treatment, Kidney Dialysis Center, Kidney Therapy and more”
- You may send Donation through the Donation link via Paypal.
- By sharing http://www.kidneytherapy.com/or this post to your social media site and more. (Just copy the url above)
- By Blogging about http://www.kidneytherapy.com/using the keywords as mentioned above.
- Make us a banner for promotion
This blog is still under process and soon it will be fully operational. So help us propagate this blog.
Help us propagate this information by sharing in your social media site like facebook, blogs, by sending e-mail to your friend and more.
Help in My Father’s Kidney Dialysis by Contributing Articles and/or Being Our Link Builder
Incoming search terms: