Above mentioned question, is the first thing I asked myself after knowing that my father will undergone medication. And upon research, all those high expenses can be prevented if we have only prepared for the Long Term Health Care of my father.
It is also the reason why I join IMG (International Marketing Group). IMG teaches different levels of investing and protecting your healt is one of their main concern. IMG is a great company which teaches proper financial Planning.
In IMG we envisioned that there is no family left behind. We believe that it is important to have levels in investing as follows:
1.) Long Term Health care, Insurance
2.) Mutual Fund
3.) Stock Market
IMG believes that through proper investing, people will not have problem in the future. IMG will not only teach how to do proper investing, it can also be a source of additional passive income . All we have to do is to train and learn the ins and outs of this business.
I thank God for the supportive mentors and my supportive wife.
It’s truly a great blessings.
It is almost 1 year since we started this blog, Check my first post here, It is also one year since we came to know that my father is having a kidney disease. I thank God for all his provision that has been given to my family. His financial provision for the 12 months medication, (6 Months with Phil health and 6 months without). It is not an easy year but I could say that the Lord we served is a Lord that provides, thanks for all the donors who have shell out a portion of their income to share with my father’s medication. Some I know and some are strangers who happen to visit my sites. Thanks also to other bloggers who have linked on to this site as a response for my call for help on this post (This is still ongoing) . Most specially I thank God for all the spiritual strength that He has given us.
Thanks to all our friends who have provided medicine.
Thanks to my family, my wife and children as well as my brother, his wife and my nephew who have join the whole family to adjust the budget to meet the requirement of our father.
It is good that there is Philhealth, our expenses is low at the first 6 months of the year. Imagine paying only Php 500 in lieu of Php 3,500 per visit that we are paying for his dialysis.
All I can say is that God is Good and I know, He will continue to provide all our needs according to his riches and Glory. (Philippians 4:19)
New International Version (NIV)
19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
God Bless You all.
Incoming search terms:
- PhilHealth dialysis
- philhealth dialysis 2013
- philhealth kidney stones
- dialysis philhealth
- philhealth sickness coverage
- philhealth discount in EWSL procedure
- philhealth dialysis package
- kidney stone operation cost in philippines
- how philhealth help dialysis patient
- sickness benefit from philhealth
Just want to inform you that recently my father have his GFR examination.
Glomerular filtration rate (GFR) is the best overall index of kidney function. Normal GFR varies according to age, sex, and body size, and declines with age.
It is an examination to know the remaining percentage of the patient. After the test we found out that both of his kidney have only 3% working. It might be tough time for our family but I still believe that God has it’s own miraculous way for everything. I just pray that He will continuously give the financial, physical and spiritual provision that we need on this tough time. Some of you might have the same experience with one of your family members, it would be great to know your experience. God Bless all of you.
Incoming search terms:
- www father i command healing and kidney to function normanly
First of all we would like to thank God for everything as well as all people who are helping us in our journey for my father’s treatment. God is continuously pouring blessings to us. To God be all the Glory and let Him blessed those people who blessed us.
It is good to report that my father’s creatinine level goes down to 700+. My father has 1700+ before his dialysis. His fistula is still not being used but according to the doctor, the fistula will soon be used as an intake of dialysis procedure. Some tips to those undergoing dialysis :
- Make sure that you follow your doctors advise regarding the food intake.
- Take food supplement
- It is not the end of the world, for people who are in dialysis.
- Pray and always trust God on his provision.
I always believe that nothing is impossible with God. he is the great healer and He is able. god Bless everyone.
Incoming search terms:
- tips for dialysis
- tips kidney dialysis
Nobody knows when sickness will happen in one’s life. And it is good that my father is a member of Phil Health for a long time, and thanks God, in times like this, We can benefit from Phil Health. My father will benefit from Phil Health for a certain number of dialysis in a year. I have been informed by my parents that Phil Health have reduced the payment of my father’s dialysis, which really help us. I have been paying Phil Health for almost 10 years since I became an OFW, and I have never used Phil Health since my wife and children is with me and we have our own health card in the country where I am working. My parents is still not under my beneficiaries since they are less than 60 years old.
You may check through the link the Phil Health procedure :
Availment is subject to conditions as follows :
The following must first be met to avail of your PhilHealth benefits:
- Payment of at least three monthly premiums within the immediate six months prior to confinement.
For pregnancy-related cases and availment of the new born care package, dialysis (except those undergoing emergency dialysis service during confinement), chemotherapy, radiotherapy and selected surgical procedures, payment of nine (9) monthly premium contributions within the last 12 months shall be required except for those enrolled under the KASAPI program.
- Confinement in an accredited hospital for at least 24 hours (except when availing of outpatient care and special packages) due to an illness or disease requiring hospitalization. Attending physicians must also be PhilHealth-accredited.
- Availment is within the 45 days allowance for room and board.
Good that we are qualified on time that my father has been diagnosed with kidney problem. We just have to procure the medicine that will be used right after the kidney dialysis procedure. My father is scheduled to have two dialysis per week.
Incoming search terms:
- how many times can i use my philhealth
- cheap dialysis in manila
- cheap dialysis center in the philippines
- cheap dialysis in the philippines
- philhealth benefits
- philhealth dialysis benefits
- how much you pay using philhealth for shock wave lithotripsy?
- kidney stones philhealth benefit
- kidney-shockwave accredited by philhealth
- list of accredited dialysis centers with contact number
I have started yesterday my campaign on internet awareness about kidney as well as my father’s kidney dialysis situation. My first campaign started in my main tech blog asking my readers to be our link builders. When I say link builders, It means that I let my readers share this site into any of there friends or link this site from their blogs. We aim to make a passive income that will support my father’s kidney dialysis in Philippines. Cost of Kidney Dialysis in Philippines ranges from $1,000 to $1,200 dollars on a monthly basis as long as the patient lives and I know by God’s grace, He will give us wisdom on how to raise the said monthly funds. This site will also serve as information resources to all people who would like to keep their kidney healthy. There are some post that might only be related to Philippines and some will be for International Readers. If time comes that earnings of the site exceeds our necessity we will take a move to help others.
Here is our Objectives :
- To be able to sustain my father’s financial needs for his monthly dialysis.
- To emotionally and spiritually help those kidney patient
- To be able to inform the public about the function of kidney and how we can make it 100% functional
- To help others with the same kidney disease.
So if you came here by chance let me share the help that we need from different people.
- Contribute any health or kidney related article.
- You may also include the http://www.kidneytherapy.com/ in your side bar link using keywords that relates to kidney such as “ Kidney Treatment, Kidney Dialysis Center, Kidney Therapy and more”
- You may send Donation through the Donation link via Paypal.
- By sharing http://www.kidneytherapy.com/or this post to your social media site and more. (Just copy the url above)
- By Blogging about http://www.kidneytherapy.com/using the keywords as mentioned above.
- Make us a banner for promotion
This blog is still under process and soon it will be fully operational. So help us propagate this blog.
Help us propagate this information by sharing in your social media site like facebook, blogs, by sending e-mail to your friend and more.
Help in My Father’s Kidney Dialysis by Contributing Articles and/or Being Our Link Builder
Incoming search terms: